Fragments / 碎片
Fictional, meaningless writing practice. 虚构的,无意义的写作练习
I took pictures of the plants seriously.
我认真地给植物拍照
Planting the flag on the sea.
把旗帜插在海上
Day and night, I think with my hat on, a neat flock
日日夜夜,我戴着帽子思考,整齐的羊群
Singers among the clouds.
歌唱家在云间
Knife hanging on the drying rack.
晾衣架上挂着刀
At the moment when you are thin and bony.
在你瘦骨嶙峋的时刻
Unclear memorials.
不明所以的纪念
An airtight story.
密不透风的故事
I bite the crown.
我咬着皇冠
When investors stop supporting democracy.
当投资人不再支持民主
Like those immigrants in a hurry.
像那些行色匆匆的移民
There was no time when the bus was not noisy on the spring trip.
春游的大巴车没有不吵闹的时候
We were walking down the muddy road, talking about spooky ideas like feeding tornadoes.
我们走在泥泞的路上,讨论着饲养龙卷风之类诡异的事
All horses were muzzled during the COVID.
新冠,给所有马戴上了口罩
I hide in the game with the timid and cowardly.
我与胆小怯懦的人躲在游戏里
He shows a very different look on other interfaces.
他在别的接口上表现出截然不同的模样
All research is in trouble.
所有的研究都陷入困境
It‘s an insect. It does not know how to decorate itself.
它,一只昆虫,不懂装饰
The numbers on the clock are in disorder.
时钟上的数字是乱序的
You stopped talking any more in my dream. I knew it was me who was forgetting.
梦中的你不再说话,我知道是我在忘记
Eternal childishness walks along with me.
永恒的幼稚与我一同前行
Cracks are ubiquitous, in growing creatures.
裂缝是无处不在的在生长的生物
Let me be the underdog for once.
让我做一次弱者
Have a simple birthday.
过一个简单的生日
Resting on the lawn, the wind breeze blowing over my scrap-like body.
在草地上休息,春风吹过我废铜烂铁般的身体
You and I are separated by a layer of GPTs.
我和你,中间隔着一层算法
Until we get into the damn marriage.
直到我们迈入那该死的婚姻

Unnamed Things / 未命名的事物
Try to name these unnamed things in my life. 试图为生活中那些未命名的事物命名
It occurred to me that I used to go to a dumpling restaurant for lunch, with friends, or by myself. I was working in a professor’s lab doing chemical synthesis at the time, but he didn’t like my ideas much either. I used to sit desperately in the restaurant, watching football games or reading <The Origin of Limited Government>, with friends, or by myself.
想起我曾经总去一个水饺店里吃午饭,和朋友,或者自己。那时我还是在一个教授的实验室做化学合成的工作,但是他不太喜欢我的想法。我常常在餐厅里绝望地坐着,看球赛或者是看《有限政府的起源》,和朋友,或者自己。
